Ways On How To Braid Your Hair
Start another braid by positioning two sections in one hand and one in the other then alternate crossing outermost sections to the center.
Ways on how to braid your hair. Part your hair down the middle and braid each section from the top down to the nape of your neck. Continue your braid on the right side. This will follow the same method you used on the right side.
If you choose to spritz the hair with some of your texture spray or flyaway taming spray. Divide the section at the front of your head for braiding. If you re looking for ways to style your box braids aside from wearing them down in all their glory a scrunchie is always a good idea.
Continue braiding in this manner until you reach the end of your hair. Continue your braid on the left side. Next separate out a few stands of unbraided hair and use it to wrap around your elastic.
Secure your braid with a hair tie. Cross the right section over the center section to start. The easiest way to get uniform neat looking sections is to use your fingernail or a comb to draw the dividing lines along your scalp parallel to the direction you d like the braid to travel.
To braid your own hair start by taking a section of hair from the crown of your head and dividing it into three sections. It can be wet or dry. Begin braiding by crossing the right section over the center then the left section over the center.
Leave a few braids down around the face then gather half of. Combine your fishtail braid with a hair ribbon or bow on the end for a cute look or tie it off with a transparent hair band for a very neat look. Damp your hair slightly not soaking wet apply a light gel or mousse to your damp hair.
- Haircuts For Straight Thin Medium Length Hair
- Haircuts For Oblong Faces Male 2021
- Haircuts For Over 50 2021
- Haircuts For Round Faces Over 40
- Haircuts For Round Faces And High Foreheads
- Haircuts For Round Face Shape
- Haircuts For Round Faces And Thick Wavy Hair
- Haircuts For Oval Face Shapes
- Haircuts For Thick African American Hair
- Haircuts For Oblong Faces Over 50
- Haircuts For Medium Curly Hair With Bangs
- Haircuts For Long Thick Hair With Side Bangs
- Haircuts For Long Faces And High Foreheads
- Haircuts For Round Faces Women
- Haircuts For Long Hair Videos Youtube
- Haircuts For Round Shaped Faces 2021
- Haircuts For Round Faces And Thin Fine Hair
- Haircuts For Straight Hair 2021
- Haircuts For Oval Faces Male 2021
- Haircuts For Thick Curly Hair 2021